Monday, February 4, 2013

The Red Door

I was asked the other night who my favorite designer was. I can honestly say, I don't have one specific favorite, or even a few. But, If I were to make a list somewhere near the top would have to be The Secret Store. Maylee Oh comes up with some of the cutest clothes and she made my favorite go-to shoes, the Loveable Pumps. This round of FaMESHed the Bowlicious Dress is probably my favorite item.  I love the vintage feel and the cute, yet classy look.  It took me ages to pick a color and I will probably go back for a few more. I love the vintage feel and the cute, yet classy look. One more thing to point out...my pose! It's been a while since Sixx Yangtz of HISpose has released anything, but it was worth the wait. Four new male model poses...even great for the girlies!



What I'm wearing:

Dress: The Secret Store - Bowlicious Dress - Cappuccino
Hair: D!va - Daria - Citrine
Skin - Glam Affair - Renee - Trending 03
Shoes - The Secret Store - Loveable Pumps
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Barcelona - Short
Stockings - Izzie's - Sheer Tights- Medium Cream
Pose - HISpose - HISmodel IV B



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com