Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hello

I've been alone with you inside my mind
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times
I sometimes see you pass outside my door
Hello, is it me you're looking for?
 
 
 
Nothing like having a day at home to have a song like this bouncing around your head.  Not the standard version mind you, the quite punked out Me First and the Gimmie Gimmie cover.  Needless to say, it was not going to get out of my ears while I blogged.  So you are stuck with it too!
 
I feel like I have barely scratched the surface of Fameshed this month.  The offerings are of course always pretty amazing there.  I took a chance on this dress and am so happy I did!  Molichino released this tunic in several colors and the belt that comes with is color change so you can accessorize to your heart's content.  I am not usually the girly girl on this blog, but boy I felt it today and I loved it when I added my hair bow along with this!  Happy shopping!
 
What I am wearing:

Skin:  Izzie's - Ginevra Skin fair RB
Lips:  Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 3D & Izzie's - Lipstick matt rose
Hair:  =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Lana" Red 1
Dress:  MOLiCHiNO Haley Tunic  & MOLiCHiNO Haley Belt
Shoes:  [Gos] Mae Platform - Black
Necklace:  DECO - Pearls in a Rush - Black & Cream
Bracelet:  (Caroline's) Black Pearl Bracelet
Ring:  (Caroline's) Black Pearl Twisted Ring
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
 
Pose:  :: Focus Poses Model 111_3 ::
 










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com