Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pretty Girl


She's beautiful as usual
with bruises on her ego and
her killer instinct tells her to
be aware of evil men



I am really loving LpD these days. Their clothes are so super girly and frilly and that just makes me happy. This special edition *Princess* Dress is was (sorry I checked before I posted this and it's sold out, but you can still get other colors at the main store!) available at Fashion Limited, this round. I know flexi prims have kind of taken a beating because of mesh. But this is a super example of why and how flexi can still be amazing for creating. I love fluffy, poofy skirts!

What I'm wearing:

Dress: Les Petites Details - *Princess* Dress Special Edition for Fashion Limited
Shoes: [Decoy] Lea Glitter Pumps - Silver
Hair: [LeLutka] - Awe Hair - Toast
Skin: Izzie's - Eliza Porcelain D CL
Tattoo: Tenjin - Simple Sketch Tatoo
Nails: Izzie's Classic Nails
Ring: Callie Cline - Love Rock - Ocean Shells
Pose: Focus Poses - Model 120_6


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com