Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Time After Time

After my picture fades and darkness has
Turned to gray
Watching through windows - you're wondering
If I'm OK
Secrets stolen from deep inside
The drum beats out of time
 
 
I never know how something is going to fall together or where it will take me when I set up a picture.  I start out with one idea and it just seems to morph and twist into something unrecognizable from the first.  However the whole outfit begged for a rather shy and dainty type setting in my eyes. It seems to fit with all I have on my mind today.  By the way, the new LeLutka is so worth hopping over for a demo!  I think this hair is just adorable.


You keep hearing me say it but Fameshed is restocked again and it is positively worth the adventure over.  Secret Store released the amazing dress you see above in a variety of color combinations that made choosing which to purchase a difficult task!  LaRoo has also put out some wow with their new shoes.  The Lizzy T-Strap pumps come in 10 shades and are unrigged so you can adjust as size as necessary to fit how you like.

What I am wearing:

Skin:  Izzie's - Ginevra Skin fair RB
Makeup:  Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 3D & Izzie's - Lipstick matt rose
Hair:  [LeLutka]-JOSEPHINE Hair - IrishRed
Dress:  The Secret Store - Bowlicious Dress - Nude
Shoes:  (LaRoo) Lizzy T-Strap Pumps
Necklace:  [MAGIC NOOK] Cameo Necklace (Deco) / Chest
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)

Pose:  aDORKable Poses: Shy 2

Props: 
Table Setting:  The Loft - Logie
Clock:  :CP: Rose Teacup Clock








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com