Friday, February 8, 2013

This Week Ends Here


This is Friday, this is my day
You can't take that from me
No frustration, just elation,
the way it's meant to be



Fridays are just awesome days on their own. In SL, Fridays bring us Fifty Linden goodness. It's an added bonus when Friday is the 8th day of the month and we get Collabor88, too. I seriously had no problem getting out of bed this morning simply because I knew there'd be goodies galore waiting for me! Yes, I bought all the things...all of them. This shirt from Fashionably Dead, is my favorite, though. I may wear it all weekend. <3

What I'm wearing:


Shirt: (fd) Long Loose T (XS, Stripes White + Blue)
Hair: D!va -Mayumi3" (Type B)(Moon stone)
Eyes: .ID. Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Gray
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dollface black)
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Rigged)
Earrings: [MAGIC NOOK] Babydoll Earring
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa 09 BL
Dresser and Pose: What Next

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com