Saturday, February 9, 2013

Beautiful Day

Touch me
Take me to that other place
Reach me
I know I'm not a hopeless case
 
 
 
It is always a beautiful day when Collabor88 opens, at least in my eyes.  This month was a one stop shopping experience of amazing.  Why in fact everything but my beloved Gos shoes and staples such as eyes and hands are from there in this picture.

I do not even know where to begin, it was hard to sort out what I even wanted to wear first.  I will tell you though at the expense of my lindens I now own this dress from Hucci in three colors and fat packed the hats from Glam Affair.  Also this skin from Glam Affair is positively amazing and I strongly suggest you demo it.  Maxi Gossamer put out some amazing jewelry and this is a sampling from her Khaleesi's Temptation set there.  They are all metal and color change so you get a lot of options with it as always!  The Diva hair is too fun!  It also comes with flower options as well but I kept it simple since my amazing hat says it all!
 
 
What I am wearing:
 
Skin:  Glam Affair - Laurel 04 RED
Hair:  ""D!va"" Hair "Mayumi3" (Type B)(Red amber)
Dress:  ::HH:: Hucci Hastings Dress - Poppy Red
Shoes:  [Gos] Mae Platform - Black
Hat:  -Glam Affair- Oly Hat 03
Earrings - Khaleesi's Temptation - Earrings 2
Necklace - Khaleesi's Temptation - Short
Bracelets:  MG - Bracelet - Khaleesi's Temptation - Large - R & Small - L
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1 & Mouse L
 
Pose:  aDORKable Poses: Jewels 10 M
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com