Saturday, February 9, 2013

Given To Fly

And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
A human being that was given to fly
 
 
 
I had no idea what I was going to do with these feathers Boom released for Collabor88 but I just knew I needed them.  The whole whimsical bit fell together between Flowey's sky box with these amazing cloud textures and this other lovely skin from Glam Affair available there as well.  I was surprised and delighted of course to also find Truth had put a hair in for this round.  Last but not least, you all know my love for Maxi Gossamer so here is so more of her jewelry from this month's collection.

I picked up this fun pose from Emody.  They sell a pack of aerial poses there that are quite fun and a perfect fit with these boxes in this blogger's opinion.

What I am wearing:  (or not wearing!)

Skin:  Glam Affair - Laurel 03 RED
Hair:  >TRUTH< Hollana - pumpkinpie
Feathers:  *BOOM* Erinyes Wing Phoenix
Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Moon Vine Lover's Heart - Short - GOLD
Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Moon Vine Lover's Heart - Pearl - GOLD
Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Moon Vine Lover's Heart - Long - GOLD
Tattoo:  .:CoLL:. Make You Feel My Love
Feet:  Slink Mesh Feet (Rigged)
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1 R & Mouse L
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)

Pose:  Embody F AERIAL 3
Prop:  flowey. the sky box - peachy billow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com