Sunday, March 10, 2013

Miss Atomic Bomb

Miss Atomic Bomb

Making out, we've got the radio on
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone





Fashion For Live is open! I spent the better part of my day wandering around some pretty amazing sims and spending my lindens on some pretty fancy stuff. My favorite, by far, is this jewely collection from Lazuri Avenue. I'm always on the hunt for adorable, not too fancy, but still classy jewels. These totally screamed my name. Get your butts down to Fashion For Life, buy all the things and support a great cause!! 

What I'm wearing:



Skirt: *BOOM* Minka Skirt (hot pink) (Collabor88)
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (minimalist black)
Necklace, Bracelet and Earrings: Lazuri Avenue - Spring Pastels - Fashion For Life Item! 
Hair: Magika - Moment
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant
Skin: Glam Affair - Luria skin - 03 (Arcade Item)
Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Light /
Pose: Marukin - [clinic] - Black Eyed



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com