Monday, April 1, 2013

See Through (Sheer Anything)


Yeah, that girl I see her,
And baby I promise I will make you a believer tonight
This an introduction to your seduction,
I promise you'll be alright




Well, I'm late! This is my post for last weeks 50 Shades of Sexy, "Sheer Anything". It was a tough week for me! Thankfully, Pose Fair started! This pose, named "Treasured" can be found there from Infinity! It's one of my favorite from this event...totally sensual and hot. So here it is :) 

What I'm wearing:

Panties and Top: TGIS - Sheer Noir
Hair: Magika - Moment
Shoes: Gos Boutique - Sophia Peeptoe - Black
Skin: Glam Affair - Luria 08
Ring: Mandala - Anuttra Ring - White/Silver
Cuff: Boom - Bold Wrist Cuff - Titanium

On Mr. Fenix:

Uhh..he didn't give me his credits...but he's worn it all before, somewhere on this blog!

Pillow: Dutchie
Pose: Infinity - Treasured (From Pose Fair 2013!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com