Sunday, March 31, 2013

Busting Out Of My Bubble!

I finally did it! You may or may not know, I started a challenge back in January. It's called The Bust Out Of Your Bubble Challenge...and it's taken me forever to get my junk together and get it done!


Like a lot of people, I chose to have myself matched up with someone, randomly. I got super lucky and was matched with Roxi Bluewood from Cosmopolitan! I was way excited because she is adorable and our styles are rather similar! We talked back and forth a few times a week, trying to get our schedules together...and finally this week we worked it out! Roxi is adorable so it made taking our pics easy! And we had both been selected as Pose Fair 2013 bloggers, so we had TONS of poses to choose from! We used Infinity's Entwine pose above and Atooly's Pose 45 for the super fun pic below!


Have YOU busted out of your bubble yet? If not...find someone and ask! It's easy and fun!! Check out some of the other BOYB challenge pics on the flickr page, here!

What I'm wearing:


Top: Maitreya Dakota Top * Hot Pink Chiffon
Pants: Blueberry Mona *Mesh* Denim Capris - Midnight
Shoes: - Sneakers Miles - Grey/Pink / REDGRAVE
Necklace: Blah. (My Pure Heart Necklace) Short
Earrings: MG - Earrings - Ritzy Shimmer Pearls
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Casual
Hair: [LOVE SOUL] Hair*139*Bitter Brown
Skin: -Glam Affair - Zara - Europa 02 D
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Platinum (XS)

What Roxi is wearing:


Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Artic Valentine
Brows: Fake - Lona Eyebrows -Blonde
Makeup: Fake - Miel Makeup - Cateye
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Eyes Light BlueGreen
Hair: Truth - Tenille - Swedish
Top: ColdLogic - Combo Walsh - Sky
Jeans: Emery - Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans Kooks - Medium
Shoes: Pesca - Canvas Sneakers - Dot/Navy at The Arcade
Bracelet: Fanatik - Logo Bangle - Princess at The Arcade
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands - Gesture and Elegant


Poses:

Standing: Atooly Pose 45
Sitting: Infinity - Entwine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com