Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hello Operator

Hello operator 
can you give me number nine? 
can i see you later? 
will you give me back my dime? 
turn the oscillator 
twist it with a dollar bill 
mail man bring the paper 
leave it on my window sill



I wanted to show off a few new things.  Firstly Embody has released a pack of poses called Talk to Me for the pose fair.  They each come with a cell phone prop to fit the pose and are pretty darn adorable.  I tossed myself on my Digs daybed from a previous FLF to take the shot I loved it so much.  I am usually a mix and match person but I have to say getting a whole outfit in one box is kind of handy.  Ducknipple released a few new full outfits available on Marketplace right now, they are worth taking a peek at and I find their full outfits mix and match so nicely with other parts of their sets if you want to change things up.  Also... new Truth hair, need I say more?   Lots to demo and see, I may even catch up on it all one day! :)

What I am wearing:
Outfit:  Ducknipple SLX Outfit: Rolmops (marketplace link)
Tattoo:  * RezIpsa Loc * ~ Kisses, Belly, Red 
Lipstick:  Izzie's - Lipstick red
Eyes:  .ID. Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Green /
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Hair:  >TRUTH< Elisha - lava (new!)
Belly Piercing:  EarthStones Sophia Belly Ring - Red Jasper
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1 
Skin:  Izzie's - Asia Skin light DB (skin fair)

Pose:  Embody F TALK TO ME 1 (Pose Fair!)
Bed:  DIGS - Belrose Daybed - Singles (FLF) [MESH]





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com