Sunday, April 7, 2013

Snow White

“I used to be Snow White, but I drifted.” 
― Mae West



I gotta say, I may not have a popular opinion on this one, but Snow White, never really did it for me as far as the Disney version.  Even in the Grimm's version I was a little worried about the girls mind, I mean how many times does the queen have to come at you in the same disguise before you figure it out?  I suppose like Mae West said... I drifted... boy I drifted.

I did get a chance to show off this League outfit.  It is now available in the main store as the Whore Couture event is over and it comes in tons of colors.  The corset has studded and non studded options as well.  Have fun mixing and matching them!  I have to fess up to this pose.  Its an old what next winter stump pose.  I just made the stump invisible for the picture.  :D

What I am wearing: 
Skin:  Izzie's - Asia Skin light DB CL

Lipstick:  Izzie's - Lipstick red
Eyeliner:  Izzie's - Asia Eyeliner black
Corset:  *League* Nyx Corset -Dayglo- Yellow
Skirt:  *League* Nyx Skirt -Blue Small
Eyes:  .ID. Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Green /
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Noriko Mesh Hair - Black coffee
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Ring:  LaGyo_Hummingbird ring
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1  S
Shoes:  [Gos] Sophia Peeptoe - Scarlet
Necklace:  {Cherry} Fairest Necklace - scarlet
Pose:  [what next] 'First Frost' Treestump -Photography Prop


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com