Sunday, April 7, 2013

Gaston


No one fights like Gaston
Douses lights like Gaston
In a wrestling match nobody bites like Gaston!


I know, I am behind, stop rubbing it in.  It does not matter though cause I am Gaston, and well, that means I am fabulous.  Disney Bound SL made me smile when they picked this one.  He was the guy you loved to hate and his character always amused me to no end.  I have very fond memories of seeing Beauty and the Beast on Broadway with Donny Osmond playing Gaston, it was a trip!  

You know I love these wraps from Molichino, I have blogged them before, and I could not pass it up for this outfit.  Props to Embody for having these fun flex body builder poses.  Alas, I do not have biceps to spare like the real Gaston.  I suppose I should work on that.  This picture was snagged over at It Starts With a Smile up in the tree house.  

What I am wearing:

Leggings:  *League* Merino Leggings -Long -Black 
Lipstick:  Izzie's - Lipstick red
Eyeliner:  Izzie's - Asia Eyeliner black
Boots:  *GF*[Mesh] Long Cuff Boots "Will" -10 color
Necklace:  *Perception* Bow and Arrow Necklace -- Gold (Short Bow)
Eyes:  .ID. Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Green /
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Hair:  >TRUTH< Sassy 2 - lava
Bracelets:  MG - Bangles - Damasc - Combo 1 - GOLD & Combo 2 - GOLD 
Tunic:  MOLiCHiNO Haley Tunic -
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1  & Fist
Skin:  Izzie's - Asia Skin light DB

Pose:  Embody M FLEX 1





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com