Saturday, May 11, 2013

22769 at 100 Block!



Hey guys! 100 Block opened yesterday! You have to see all the adorably amazing stuff that 22769 has out! My adorable hoodie and my awesome jeans...available, here! They are perfect, right? Super cute and super cozy! Perfect for a cool, rainy morning like we have here, today! I have so much love for the boys at 22769...they're so awesome! And, seriously, I am kicking myself for not getting to 100 Block, yet. I've been so busy with other stuff that SL has kind of fallen to the bottom of my priority list, but I plan to resolve that, this weekend! The items that I have seen for this event , so far....all fantastic! Do not miss out!

What I'm wearing:

Hoodie: 22769 - Hoodlet - Pink (100 Block!)
Jeans: 22769 - Loose Denims - Used Blue (100 Block!)
Tank: Atomic - Sheer Comfort Worn - Pure White
Sneakers: 2Real - F-Wings
Hair: Analog Dog - Fix - Brown
Necklaces: Noodles - Moon of My Life and My Sun and My Stars Necklaces
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - Clean
Gloss: Delisions - Candy Stain - Bubble Gum

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com