Friday, May 10, 2013

New Tokyo Girl



I discovered Tokyo Girl at skin fair and I was totally impressed with the adorable Amelia Skin! I haven't been very into skin shopping, lately, so all my new discoveries from Skin Fair had been forgotten. That is, until I was invited to be a Tokyo Girl Blogger! I will say, I'm pretty excited about it, too! Tokyo Girl skins are beautiful and unique and they have tons of potential for a bazillion different looks! This, above, is Jun! Jun comes in 5 tones, I am wearing Natural. If you're looking for a change, definitely hop on over to Tokyo Girl and check it out! You won't be disappointed! 

What I'm wearing:

Skin: Tokyo Girl - Jun - Natural
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Erika - Wild Honey
Undies: Kyoot - Soft Word Lingerie - Soft Blue (No longer available)
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails
Eyes: Ikon - Ardent - Platinum 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com