Monday, March 11, 2013

Tokyo Girl At Skin Fair!

Tokyo girl, Tokyo girl
Shaking up hearts around the world
You can't forget that stunning face
Smiling at you it's your destiny

(Totally can't stop singing that song, now!)





To say that I am adverse to change is a pretty huge understatement. It's very hard for me to change the staples of my av's look aside from a new release from the same creators I'm already comfortable with. This is why I love events like Skin Fair because it gives me an opportunity to check out things I normally wouldn't. Tokyo girl is not a skin line I was familiar with before today. I snagged some demo's and tossed them on for fun and totally fell in love! This face is totally adorable...and we all know how I am about some adorable! And I love the Asian feel, as well...something I totally didn't expect! Moral of the story kids....you never know what you may discover if you reach out just a bit further than normal. ♥

What I'm wearing:

Skin: Tokyo.Girl - Skin Amelia - Natural
Hair: ::Exile:: Catwalk - Marone
Undies: Kyoot - Soft Words Lingerie 
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Glare Mesh Eyes - Gray (From The Men's Department)
Ring: Magic Nook - Princess Double Ring - Silver
Mesh Hands: Slink
Lashes: Beetlebones - Minimalist - Black
Pose: Glitterati - 337





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com