Monday, March 11, 2013

Izzie's At Skin Fair!



Say hello to Asia. You can meet her, up close and personal, at skin fair in just four short days! I never was really into collecting skins until I started wearing Izzie's. Her faces are just gorgeous, her tones are fantastic and I'm sooo picky about lips...her lips make me so happy! (In a clean way, I promise!) Asia comes in 4 tones, light, peach, medium and tanned. (I am wearing light) Also, all of your brow options...with or without cleavage, lipsticks, eye shadows, eyeliners, nail base, shape and eyebrows! That is a whole lot of bang for your buck right there! Izzie is amazing, isn't she?

What I'm wearing:

Skin: Izzie's - Asia - Fair (At Skin Fair!!)
Eye Shadow: Izzie's - Asia Eyeshadow - Pink
Lipstick: Izzie's - Lipstick - Rose
Hair: Elikatira - Away - Brown 08
Lashes: Beetlebones - Dainty
Top: Drift - Flirty Top - Silky Solids
Jewels: Maxi Gossamer - Copacetic Tallulah
Hair Bow: Toki Doki
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Glare / Mesh Eyes / Aqua (@ The Men's Dept.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com