Monday, May 13, 2013

Just Another Day


I'm not saving grace, use it all the time
sometimes it gets misplaced, denies that it is mine
and then I just can't see, I get lost in misery
but it's just another day



My blogging inspiration has definitely taken an extended hiatus. But I was sorting inventory today and came across this dress from Hucci at FaMeshed and I just needed to take a pic. This is one of my favorite items from this round of FaMeshed...the dress is just amazing. I totally need to find somewhere to wear it. Or maybe I'll just wear it around my sim while I landscape. Sounds like an idea.

What I'm wearing:

Dress: Hucci - Zapala Dress - Dusk Blue
Hair: Tram - C424 Hair - Brown
Tiara: Maxi Gossamer - Everyday Tiara - Pearl Heart
Necklace: Cae - Bejeweled
Bracelet: Cherry - K Is For Kandy Bracelet - Diamond
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - Europa 01
Pose: Adorkable - Elegant 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com