Monday, May 13, 2013

Dirty Laundry - My SL Guilty Confessions Meme

I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along
Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong
I'll pull the trigger in a flash
Watch out honey, step back


Miss Berry has put out another meme this week and I decided to jump in and give it a go.  You can find the original here.  So here are some of my guilty confessions about SL.

1.  My inventory is a disaster.  I just cannot seem to focus on cleaning it or shaving it down long enough to make it workable.  I am often messaging Skylar out of the blue going what was the name of that thing we bought at the place on that day?  I am lucky she has not stabbed me yet.

2.  I am surrounded by people with OCD and I am their polar opposite with so many things.  I have a few quirks but I never have that drive they do.  It is why my furniture is sometimes floating, or away from a wall or all of that stuff.  Thankfully there are two lovely people that when they are at my house they fix that sort of thing.  I never argue.  They love me and I love them!

3.  I am terrified of confrontation, even in an SL platform.  I am a fixer by nature but I seriously lack the necessary pair of balls that some of you have an I admire.  That said, I will stalk the hell out of the drama and enjoy it from a back seat with popcorn even if I do not dive in.  

4.  I am a shopaholic.  I totally forget I buy things, forget to unbox things, its sort of out of control.  Refer back to number 1.  

5.  SL seems to amplify my ADHD to new levels.  I have been known to randomly yell squirrel in an IM when I realize I drifted.  There are so many things I always want to get done and I wind up getting hyper focused and losing track of IMs and conversations regularly.  I am lucky to have some amazing friends that take me as is, the good and bad.  :)

What I am wearing:
Hair:  Exile::Independent Women Naturals
Dress:  LMD Talia  Brown
Skin:  [PF] Alyx <Vanilla> - Winged/Eye B (aubbrow)
Lip Gloss:  [PF] <Vanilla> - Lip Lustre - Squeezed
Necklace:  (Yummy) Winter Flower Necklace - Copper
Ring:  (Yummy) Winter Flower Ring - Copper
Piercing:  :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Frost] *Mesh*
Eyes:  .ID. Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Green / 
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1 
Pose:  Pose:  (marukin) [sol] mauve (Collabor88)








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got the Milk Duds to go with that popcorn :D

Strawberry Singh said...

There seems to be a trend of people with disastrous inventories! LOL

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com