Thursday, May 16, 2013

Lotus Flower


Slowly we unfurl
As lotus flowers



The Lotus is my favorite flower. It's something that my bestie and I latched on to as young adults when our lives took us separate ways. We promised that no matter where we ended up, we'd always remember where we were rooted. We even have matching Lotus Flower tattoo's on our bodies, to remind us, every day. This necklace from Noodles will probably never leave my pixel body for as long as I remain in Second Life. I love it that much! And the Lotus Headband...just too cute for words. I really may wear them both forever! There's also an adorable little Lotus Flower Hair Clip! You can pick up your very own at the latest round of The Boutique! What are you waiting for...go go go!

What I'm wearing:

Necklace: Noodles - Little Lotus Necklace - Silver (From The Boutique!)
Headband: Noodles - Lotus Crown - White (From The Boutique!)
Hair: Truth - Abra - Browns 02 (New!)
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - Europa Clean (Collabor88 Item!)
Piercing:  Phoebe - Nose and Chin Gem - Silver




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com