Thursday, May 16, 2013

Her Kiss


In the dawning of my night
I am free
Lying by your side
And as the stars begin to call
I awake
As you're diving down for me


The World Goth Fair is underway and you can find out more about the event and the locations HERE.  Hate crimes of any type are something that makes me ill, it makes my stomach turn and my skin crawl to think that there are people out there with such a horrific mindset that they would abuse, attack or even murder someone based on someone being different than they are.  The World Goth Fair supports the Sophie Lancaster Foundation which you can read about HERE.  

I am happy to show off the Pin Me Down items available at the fair right now.  The amazing eyeliner I am sporting comes in a pack of 8 different options.  I liked them ALL but this was my favorite hands down.  Those of us who love our slink hands really love our nail appliers.  PMD has released a set with a dark and Gothic feel to it ranging from spiderwebs to these pretty awesome white on black crosses I have here.  

As a side note... this necklace is LOVE!  You can pick it up from Maxi Gossamer over at Collabor88 this month.  And last but definitely not least, Truth has released new color packs and  new hair styles.  Thank you  thank you for the pack of fades and mixed naturals, I am in heaven.  

What I am wearing:
Skin:  Glam Affair - Margot - Europa Clean - Black  (Collabor88)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Gattina - Black&Whites04  *new!
Lipstick:  Izzie's - Lipstick dark red  
Eyeliner:  PMD - The liners 6  (World Goth Fair)
Nails:  PMD Nail Hud  - Goth my nails  (World Goth Fair)
Eyes:  .ID. Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Green / 
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Piercing:  :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Frost] *Mesh*  (100 Block)
Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Raisa - Large - SILVER  (Collabor88)
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1 
      *  It should be noted the Glam Affair appliers for hands are not released yet.  I am using a different applier for this picture that I was able to get the tone close enough for pictures.  I am sure they are coming soon!

Pose:  aDORKable Poses: Jewels 3 M







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com