Friday, May 17, 2013

Under The Sun


Do you remember
The summers that lasted so long
June til September
Was our time to sing all the songs
Do you remember
All of us together
As we grew up under the sun


So Vanity Poses brought me on a trip down memory lane with her recreation of this toy now available at The Boutique.  I should point out this was a rather dangerous toy for someone like me to own in the real world.  I cannot walk on a flat surface without killing myself.  You want me to loop something around my foot while swinging something that resembles a medieval weapon and skip over it all at once?  Why not!  This prop comes with 8 built in poses and it is color change so you can have your very own once again.  At least in SL I wont end up in a cast... hopefully!

Oh by the way... Glam Affair hand appliers are here!  That is all. :)

What I am wearing:
Skin:  Glam Affair - Margot - Europa 01 - Light Brown
Tattoo:  :: YaYo :: - Heart - Tattoo
Shorts:  (fd) Scallop Shorts -  Denim
Shirt:  -tb- Half Tucked Tee  - Black
Earrings:  MG - Earring - Love Heart - SILVER 
Feet:  Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat 
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1  
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Sadie - LightBrowns02
Pose/Prop:  Vanity Poses - Skip! Prop & Poses [4]







1 comments:

Vanity Mirror said...

Thank you so much ♥ glad you like it and you are adorable!

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com