Thursday, May 30, 2013

Butterfly

You could take the storm away forever every day
Cause you're mine
And I don't know what to say
You could let my smile disappear for a year
'Cause you're mine
That's the only way I like it to be


Mandala was one of the first stores I was ever taken to in SL.  I still remember how in awe I was over every little thing in there that first day I walked in under the wing of my friend and ready to shop.  The jewelry is always so unique.  The first half of the summer collection has been released and the particular set I am wearing is called tefutefu (which according to the Mandala blog means Butterfly).  This set was created to celebrate 5 years on Tempura Island.  It comes in 6 color options and each has a hud that allows you to change the leather background on the piece.  There are several other releases which you can view or read about on their blog:  HERE  Or better yet go to their store:  HERE

What I am wearing:
Jewelry:  [MANDALA]TEFUTEFU Jewelryset AFRICA
Eyes:  .Insufferable Dastard. Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Green /
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Dress:  Chain and Vine Belle EMERALD
Hair:  [Yulicie] Marry - Brown
Skin:  Glam Affair - Margot - America 01 - Light Brown







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com