Sunday, June 2, 2013

Intergalactic

If you try to knock me you'll get mocked
I'll stir fry you in my wok
Your knees'll start shaking and your fingers pop
Like a pinch on the neck of Mr. Spock

Intergalactic planetary
Planetary intergalactic
Another dimension do it 


Captain's blog... SL date 6/2/2013.  The strange phenomena of The Arcade has gripped the citizens on the grid into a frenzy.  Like a magnetic force they are all drawn to this one location where they will spend hours searching through the machines for various collectibles some not leaving until every single one is in their possession.

I am showing off a very small sampling of the items I have acquired so far.  Arcade is probably my favorite event .  You have the whole month of course but some of us die hards have to have it all on the first day of course.  I think hands down my favorite rare score of the event is this chair from Hopscotch.  I squeed with delight when I saw it appear in my inventory.  Skylar is still glaring at it but I think it will grow on her eventually.  I think it is beautiful!  Some of my other conquests include this amazing hair by Wasabi Pills (I had to have them all!)  Of course Intrigue did not let us down with their plushy collection.  Dinosaurs are the theme this round.  Zigana made these amazing little robots, isn't he cute!  And I completed it all with Glam Affair who has a stunning skin this round and the Dead Apple Eyes.  Good luck shoppers and happy trading!  Your ride to the Arcade:  HERE (good luck!)

Credits:    
Skin:  Glam Affair - Lulu 07 BR  *Arcade Item
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Lory Mesh Hair - Chocolate *Arcade Item
Eyes:  Dead Apples Mesh - Thunder - Jungle *Arcade Item
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Dress:  e! Eclectic Apparel SciFi Dress (Yellow)
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1 & Prosper
Boots:  Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Black
Ring:  {me.} Surreal Ring // R (GOLD) (Limited Bazaar - not sure if this is available any more)

Props:
Chair:  *~*HopScotch*~* I'm the Captain (RARE) *Arcade Item
Robot:  Zigana - Robot RP . Zach *Arcade Item
Dinosaur:  Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals: Pizza the Plesiosaurus *Arcade Item



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i need to go to Arcade Stat!! Or at least when i get home...

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com