Monday, June 3, 2013

Arcade Fantasies



I know, The Arcade has been blogged a billion times, by now. But I have to get my fix, ok? Everything is working so well together. Even the crazy off the wall, stuff...I'm loving it! This unicorn horn is just darling. The Tee*fy dress, perfection. The Glam Affair skin...beautiful! I couldn't have planned it better, myself. I hope everyone has had the chance to get into Arcade and spend crazy amounts of lindens on stuff you absolutely need to have!

What I'm wearing:

Dress: Tee*fy Aurelia Summer High-Low Dress - White - Arcade Item!
Ears and Horn: +Half-Deer+ Sweet Dreams Unicorn Set (Sterling) - Arcade Item!
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Lory Mesh Hair - Chocolate - Arcade Item!
Lashes: Beetlebones - Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lulu 03 BR - Arcade Item!
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Skyfall (S)
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands - Elegant

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com