Monday, June 3, 2013

So we keep on waiting...

It's not that we don't care,
We just know that the fight ain't fair
So we keep on waiting
Waiting on the world to change



If you haven't noticed, my inspiration and desire for taking pictures has all but left me. My pics are starting to all look the same! Someone kick my butt into gear! I absolutely needed to show you a few things, though! I'm sure you've all been to The Arcade and played all your favorite machines, right? Do not pass by a Noodles machine without trying your luck, at least several times! Natalee has outdone herself this round with a second version of the Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet! I have a charm bracelet in RL and I wear it constantly. So many memories all in one spot. Having one (two, now!) in SL just makes me happy. You can also, possibly, get this rare Reflections Hair Pin. It's gorgeous! It's just one of three mystery prizes you can win! And last but not least...the adorable Sweet Dreams Mobile from Lark! Sienia has been releasing some super cute stuff, lately! Do not miss out on this one! You can pick it up, here, at the Funny Puppet Fair! Go go go!

Credits:

Noodles - Fairy Tale Charms Part II - Silver (bracelet and charms won at The Arcade Gatcha!)
Noodles - Reflections Hair Pin - (Rare Mystery Prize at The Arcade Gatcha!)
Lark - The Sweet Dreams Mobile (Available at The Funny Puppet Fair!)
Glam Affair - Lulu 01 - The Arcade Gatcha item!
Tram - C424 Hair - Brown
Slink - Mesh Hands - Elegant



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com