Monday, June 3, 2013

Just A Girl

'Cause I'm just a girl, little 'ol me 
Don't let me out of your sight 
I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite 
So don't let me have any rights 
Oh...I've had it up to here! 


There is so much going on in SL right now, but Fameshed has opened its doors for a fresh round of items.  LaRoo has released these shoes which are just adorable. There are two styles, plain and floral, all with this cute little white sock.  There is no lack of options so go demo your pair:  HERE 

What I am wearing:
Dress:  (Cracked Mirror) Woolsworth Dress MESH (blue/white) 
Shos:  (LaRoo) Ellie Sock Pumps (Black)  (Fameshed)
Glasses:  *BOOM* Minimalist Glasses (Cyan)
Hair:  [elikatira] Enjoy - Brown 08   (Out at The Boutique
Skin:  Glam Affair - Margot - America 02 - Dark Brown (previous C88)
Chair:  22769 ~ [bauwerk] Libary Chair Brown Leather (Men's Department)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com