Thursday, June 6, 2013

Rat In A Cage

The world is a vampire, sent to drain
secret destroyers, hold you up to the flames
and what do I get, for my pain
betrayed desires, and a piece of the game
even though I know-I suppose I'll show
all my cool and cold-like old job


*Disclaimer - This is a heavily edited picture.  I typically would not blog something with this level of edit on it but the goal of the picture was to practice hair painting and a few other PS techniques and not to blog fashion.  That said I encourage you to demo anything of interest in here and do not blindly purchase it.  Thank you!  The raw photo can be viewed (HERE)

I decided to move a bit out of my comfort zone.  Aric mentioned a live photoshop editing he wanted to watch one night and I joined him.  (You can see his flickr work HERE)  I was floored at the level of work that was going in to this portrait and at the same time I was flooded with all these amazing ideas of how to do things I had never thought of before.  I was unable to watch the edit in its entirety but even the bits I caught just opened my eyes and made me want to spread my wings a little to improve myself.  If you ever see one come across flickr I strongly encourage you to dive in and watch.  This is the artist I got the pleasure of watching:  Rebekah Lyter .  So thank you for sharing Rebekah! :)

What I am Wearing: 
Corset: Quality Designs: laced corset Size Small (rigged mesh)
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Palest True Grey, w4)
Pants: MIEL CARGO PANTS - cinder 
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1 
Piercing: [-iPoke-] Heart
Necklace: [MANDALA] Katakori necklace_Silver
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - Europa 02 - Dark brown
Horns: [Auxillary] In Dreams - Horns - Obsidion (gacha item in store)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Denee - Browns03 (Heavily PSed so please try a demo!)
Pose:  Adorkable - The Zoo (#2 mirrored)








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com