Friday, July 12, 2013

Hair Fair Preview - (red)Mint


Hair Fair 2013 arrives tomorrow and while I look forward to adding tons of new hair to my inventory it is important to remember where all that extra money is going too.  You can read more about it on their blog and stay tuned for the opening tomorrow.  Wigs for Kids has been providing Hair Replacement Systems and support for children who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy, radiation therapy, Alopecia, Trichotillomania, burns and other medical issues at no cost to children or their families.

I have to say this was one of my favorite finds.  It was such a fun hair and I could see the movement in it so I settled on (red)Mint for my first picture of probably many to come.  It comes in your standard and natural colors as well as some really fun multi-hued packs.

Credits:
Hair:  (red)Mint Hair No.14'13 ~ o8.2-Fantasy  *Hair fair
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Lulu ( Jamaica ) 02 A  *Collabor88
Tank:  fri. - Romcom.Tank (Plum) - Jacket
Skirt:  *BOOM* Minka Skirt (lilac) 
Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Jewelled Peacock - Short - SILVER
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Eyes:  IKON Ascension Eyes - Daemon (M)
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1  
Pose:  aDORKable Poses: Interpretive 6 mirror




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com