Saturday, July 13, 2013

Stand Up And Run

Oh I had a feeling
Buried inside
Covered beneath a
Blanket of pride
Oh I couldn't tell you
How my heart felt inside
In so little time



I've always been a huge fan of Cute Poison's piercings. They're always so creative and, for lack of a better term...cute! Sae has been pumping out her piercings...in mesh! This makes adjusting each piece easy as pie since they're all one piece. This makes me happy, beyond reason! Yay!

Also, Okinawa Summer Festival2 starts today! You can pick up this adorable bikini from ASO! I only got a shot of the top, but it also comes with a regular bikini bottom (with some adorable bows on the hips) AND a skirt option....its fantastic! I haven't had a chance to hit up the Okinawa Summer Festival yet, but there's always some amazingness there!

What I'm wearing:

Bikini Top: ASO! Bikini - Twiggy Black
Piercings: Cute Poison - Zephyr Piercing
Lashes: Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (clumpy black)
Hair: Truth Hair -Mina - LightBrowns02
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - America 01 - Dark Brown
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Morning




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com