Thursday, July 4, 2013

Route 66


Well if you ever plan to motor west
Travel my way
Take the highway that's the best
Get your kicks on Route 66

Well it winds from Chicago
To LA
More than two thousand miles
All the way
Get your kicks on Route 66


I had been holding on to this chopper from HisPose to blog for a bit now.  It is a lot of fun with 7 adjustable poses in it so the options were endless.  I really had no issues adjusting the height and such even though I think it was designed with a dude in mind.   I was trying to work out the picture in my head and kept falling short.  That was until a few things clicked it in to place, especially this cute Route 66 top from Sakide.  You can get your own or in other styles at Flux:  HERE.  Also do not forget to stop my Maitreya.  Right now everything is 50-75% off so it is a good time to stock up on extra colors of your favorite mesh items including some of my favorites like the skinny jeans and these boots.  

Credits:
Tattoo  .:Boss Tattoo:. - Tears Of The Dragon [Faded]

Boots:  Maitreya Stagioni Boots * Coal
Jeans:  Maitreya Zipper-Skinny Jeans * #4
Bangles:  Maxi Gossamer - Bangles - San Remo - Silver Aged *Fameshed
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Luna Peace -Short  *Fameshed
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1  
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Jill - Gingers02
Shirt:  [ SAKIDE ] Route 66 Top 
Skin:  -Glam Affair-  Roza - Eyebrows Shape 03
Pose/Prop:  HISpose:  HISchopper




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com