Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Paradise

When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep
Dreamed of paradise
Every time she closed her eyes



Thinking back on the meme I recently did I realize how horribly I need to organize this disaster I call an inventory.  For example, I meant to blog this skirt and top from Lacuna oh... a month ago now.  Either way I picked it up at My Attic which is a great event.  Alas it is presently closed until the next round which is due up June 21 and it lasts for 10 days.  For now, you can pop on over to Lacuna HERE to view the selection they have of these cute outfits since they are now in the regular store.  

What I am wearing:  
Tattoo:  .:CoLL:. Make You Feel My Love ~ Shirt Layer
Top:  *LACUNA* Bandeau Top - Almond
Skirt:  *LACUNA* Diametric Maxi Skirt - Chocolate & Almond
Feet:  Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat 
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1  
Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1 S Left
TRUTH HAIR Sadie - Gingers02
Jewelry {me.} Surreal Earring //  (GOLD) (Limited Bazaar Item)
Skin:  Glam Affair - Margot - America 01 - Red
Pose:  !bang - intuition 3
Location:  Gilmour







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com